Potomac River Running is looking for excited, outgoing people with an interest and background in running and fitness. While our staffing needs vary, we regularly review applications. =PR= offers a competitive salary, benefits packages and varied scheduling options (though most positions require at least some night and weekend hours.)
We greatly appreciate the interest from local students in working at Potomac River Running while home over the summer. Unfortunately, our training process is lengthy and we are not able to make seasonal hires. If you are a student at a local college or university and interested in a job for the summer and beyond, please do feel free to submit an application!
If you are interested in a part-time or full-time career with Potomac River Running, please complete our employment application. Applications can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (703) 421-6402.
Applicants for Sales Positions should have:
- High school diploma (college degree or current college student preferred)
- Two or more years of running experience
- Retail experience is an asset but not a requirement
Applicants for Managerial Positions should have:
- College degree
- Two plus years experience as a retail manager or supervisor
- Two plus years running experience and strong familiarity with the running culture and/or background in the running industry
Please complete the application form and include it in your correspondence, along with a cover letter detailing your background, interest, and availability. If you have trouble saving the application form, please include all relevant details in your correspondence. Thank you!