Potomac River Running’s COVID-19 Response
At Potomac River Running we are committed to doing our part to help limit the spread of COVID-19. Like many others, we are following the CDC, which recommends regular cleaning as one of the most important preventive measures we can take. Health and safety is our first priority.
That being said, here is what we are practicing at all locations.
Cleaning and Sanitizing Practices
- Cleaning and sanitizing high touch surfaces. Surfaces such as door knobs, checkout counters, bathroom surfaces, keyboards, tables and chairs, phones and tablets, treadmill etc.
- All surfaces are being sanitized after each use.
- Using disposable gloves for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Keeping restrooms stocked with hand soap and paper towels.
- Cleaning and sanitizing any objects or surfaces customers may touch after each interaction.
- When multiple customers are in-store, we’ll be practicing social distancing.
Fulfillment Options for Customers
- Online shopping. Our online store is open 24/7. Shop from the comfort of your home. Enjoy free shipping on orders that are $35 or more | Online Store
- Curbside pickup. We are now offering curbside pickup. Call ahead with your order and let us know when you plan to arrive so we can have your order ready | Call head
- In store shopping. We are taking the proper measures to keep our stores clean and sanitized. Based on government guidelines we have a 10-person limit at all locations. We’ve also reduced store hours to allow even more time for teams to clean. | See Reduced Hours
- Concierge Service/Virtual Fitting. Fill out our quick and easy form. A member of our team will then contact you via phone (or Facetime if you’d like) for a personal one-on-one consultation. Same great service you’d find in our stores but all done from the comfort of your home. | Get Started