Potomac River Running’s COVID-19 Response
At Potomac River Running we are committed to doing our part to help limit the spread of COVID-19. The health and safety of our customers and staff is our first priority. That being said, here is what we are practicing at all locations:
All Northern Virginia & DC Stores: In-Store Updates
- In alignment with CDC and Virginia & Washington DC guidelines, fully-vaccinated individuals do not have to wear masks while shopping in-store. Those who are unvaccinated or not fully-vaccinated are strongly encouraged to wear masks.
Cleaning and Sanitizing Practices
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of high touch surfaces including but not limited to door handles, checkout counters, surfaces, keyboards, tables and chairs, phones and tablets, treadmill, etc.
Fulfillment Options for Customers
- In-Store Shopping. We are taking the proper measures to keep our stores clean and sanitized. For in-store shoe fittings, walk-ins are welcome, or feel free to sign up for an appointment ahead of time. | See Hours | Schedule an In-Store Shoe Fitting
- Curbside Pickup. We offer curbside pickup. Call ahead with your order and let us know when you plan to arrive so we can have your order ready | Call Ahead
- Online Shopping. Our online store is open 24/7. Shop from the comfort of your home. Enjoy free shipping on orders that are $35 or more | Online Store
- At-Home Virtual Shoe Fitting. Interested in getting fit for a shoe in the comfort of your own home? Schedule a Zoom or phone appointment and get the same great service you would in-store. | Get Started