- This event has passed.
Chocolate Milk Flip Cup and Recovery Run Powered by Saucony
October 28, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join =PR= Vienna and Saucony for a Recovery Run and Chocolate Milk Flip Cup Game!
The hard work is over, you’ve logged the miles now it’s time to recovery and celebrate this year’s MCM finish! Join us for a nice SLOWWWWWWWWWWW recovery run to shake out the legs followed by a fun game of Flip Cup with everyone’s favorite recovery drink of choice – Chocolate Milk!
Here’s How it Works-
1) Select a Team
2) Set Up the Cups
3) Let’s Go!
Flip Cup Gameplay: Flip Cup starts by the first people on each team chugging their chocolate milk, placing their empty cup back on the edge of the table, and using their fingers to flip the cup completely upside down. Once the first player has successfully “flipped” their solo cup, the next player will play their turn by chugging and flipping, and so on. The team to flip their solo cups the fastest, wins!
Don’t Recover alone, come join us for a fun night of recovery!
Why Chocolate Milk You Ask? Check Out all the Benefits of Chocolate Milk!
Benefits of chocolate milk for recovery
– Fluid and electrolytes for hydration
– Protein source for muscle repair
– Carbohydrate source to replenish energy stores for the next practice
– Chocolate in the milk boosts the carbohydrate supplied to your muscles and liver
– For some athletes, it may be easier to tolerate a beverage versus food shortly after a workout
– Replenishes necessary vitamins
– It tastes great and kids typically love to drink chocolate milk
– Using milk as a recovery fuel will also boost your athlete’s calcium and vitamin D intake.