- This event has passed.
=PR= DC Distance Training Program Winter Social
December 5, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Has a marathon, half marathon, ten miler or other distance event been on your “life list” of things you MUST do? Have you completed a long-distance event before and been bitten by the racing bug? Whether you are a novice athlete or an experienced runner, the 16-week Winter/Spring =PR= Distance Training Program is designed to get you to the finish line of your goal event running strong. Note: program begins the 1st week of December
To learn more about this program, join =PR= DC for a Winter Social and Kickoff Party on Wednesday, December 5, at 6:30pm – 8:00pm.
During the event:
- Meet your DTP coaches, store staff, and other training program participants
- Enjoy snacks and beverages
- Learn program specifics
- Take advantage of in-store shopping specials
- On Running will be in-house with demo shoes and raffle prizes. (Try out the shoes during our weekly 4-mile fun run which begins at 6:30pm)
- Get an exclusive first look at our upcoming in-house seminar series: “How to =PR= Your Next Marathon Without Adding Any Miles”powered by Dr. Mike Yasson DPT, CSCS, ART of Big League Performance and Rehabilitation.
We know there are many group training options available in the DC Area. However, our goal is to provide the BEST experience at the greatest value. On December 5th, discover how our program delivers the results you are seeking along with the individualized attention you need.
Get =FIT= with US!