The North Face Endurance Challenge Shake-Out Run with Ultra Runner Dean Karnazes
April 27 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 amFree
Attention all North Face Endurance Challenge participants… we have an exciting event you won’t want to miss! Join us on Friday, April 27th at 8:00 AM @ Potomac River Running, Reston for a pre-race shake-out run with legendary ultra runner Dean Karnazes! Dean Karnazes’ career with The North Face has been achieved success as a professional ultra runner across the world, not only an athlete but also a bestselling author and entrepreneur.
Dean’s career has been nothing short of extraordinary. Some highlights include:
- Running 3,000-miles Across America from coast of California to New York City
- Ran 50 Marathons, in 50 US States, in 50 Consecutive Days
- 1st place, 4 Deserts Race Challenge
- 1st place, Badwater Ultramarathon
- ESPN ESPY Award winner “Best Outdoor Athlete”
- Competitor magazine “Endurance Athlete of the Year”
We will gather at =PR= Reston at 8:00 AM. Dean will lead our shake-out run out on the W&OD for a few short/easy miles… just what you need to prepare for race day! Post-run, we will have posters of Dean for you to have signed, as well as some awesome North Face giveaways PLUS some spectacular raffle prizes! And to top it off, Potomac River Running will have an exclusive in-store 20% off sale (excluding electronic and lululemon) + buy 3 get 1 free for all socks!
If you plan to join us, please RSVP below! We look forward to having you join us!