Here’s how it works…
1. Gear Up.
Now through October 15, spend $75+ (pre-tax) on Brooks or MCM gear* at any =PR= location and qualify for in-store packet pick up at =PR= DC or =PR= Vienna. *MCM Gear available at our Arlington, Burke, DC, Leesburg, Reston, and Vienna locations.
2. Sign Up.
At checkout, you’ll fill out a form on the spot. Ordering online? We’ll send you an electronic form (within 1 business day) following your online purchase. Use coupon code MCMPPU18 at checkout!
3. Pick Up.
Head to your designated store (=PR= DC or =PR= Vienna) to pick up your packet on Friday, October 26 or Saturday, October 27.
Questions? Here are all the details:
1. Customer must purchase $75 (pre-tax) in Brooks Running gear at participating Potomac River Running stores between Tuesday, September 25 and Monday, October 15.
2. Eligible gear includes all in-store Brooks regularly priced apparel, footwear, and accessories including Marine Corps Marathon gear. Not valid on clearance items (sale OK per sales associate). Pre-paid special order footwear OK.
3. Not eligible for purchases online or previously purchased items.
4. EXCHANGES/RETURNS/DEFECTS: Product purchased under this program may only be exchanged for in-stock product or returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase (differs from our standard return policy). Absolutely no refunds. Special note on Marine Corps Marathon gear: MCM gear may only be exchanged for other available MCM gear in our stores and not eligible for store credit. No exchanges after October 31, 2018. Sizes sell out; be sure to exchange early.
5. May be used with eligible coupons and rewards program, however, the total after coupons or rewards are applied must be $75 (pre-tax) in Brooks product.
6. Form must be filled out in entirety. Customer information must also be included in our customer database. Incomplete forms may be refused.
7. Only one race bib per receipt per individual.
1. To assist us with packet pick up, when you receive your e-card from Marine Corps Marathon, please enter “Potomac River Running” as the eligible party to pick up your packet. This pick up program has been authorized by Marine Corps Marathon.
2. Bring this form and your government issued ID to obtain your packet during our normal business hours on Friday, October 26 and before 3pm on Saturday, October 27 at the store you indicate on the reverse. NO ID NO PACKET. You must pick up your own packet or you must bring a completed e-card with your pick up proxy information.
3. PLEASE pick up prior to 3pm on Saturday, October 27 so if there is an issue with your packet we can address in enough time to make corrections. After 3pm packets will still be available but our ability to address any concerns, including missing packets, is greatly diminished.
4. If you have questions regarding your registration, please contact MCM directly. Potomac River Running is unable to make changes to your race registration. PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY all the information sent to you by MCM regarding your personal details and correct errors prior to pick up. Only MCM can correct your registration.
5. Please note that your packet will be in our possession and therefore not eligible for pick up at National Harbor.
6. By participating in this program, you agree to hold Potomac River Running, Marine Corps Marathon, and Brooks Running harmless against lost, damage, or theft.
7. Bibs not picked up by 6pm on Saturday, October 27 will be returned to MCM and will follow the MCM bib pick up rules. See MCM website for details.
8. Any disputes (t-shirt sizes) must be handled directly with MCM.
9. You must pick up your packet at the selected location above. We regret we cannot transfer, hold, or otherwise deliver packets to other locations.
10. MCM, Brooks Running, and Potomac River Running reserve the right to change terms, revoke, modify, or otherwise cancel this program at any time.
11. Have a great race!