=PR= High School Ambassador
Calling All High School Athletes!
We envision our =PR= High School Ambassadors to reflect certain traits and qualifications, such as:
• Student athlete (in any sport) who maintains strong academic standing
• Student who has demonstrated strong leadership qualities
• Friendly, enthusiastic and confident individual with good communications skills
• Strong work ethic
• Students that are active on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Facebook) and have strong followings
• Already a running enthusiast and/or would like to become more actively involved in the sport of running.
• Someone who has a strong interest/love of running or another sport (e.g., soccer, lacrosse, softball, field hockey, basketball, football, wrestling, swimming, etc.) and is committed to an active, healthy lifestyle.
• Someone who is an athletic fashion trendsetter.
• An individual whose schedule has the necessary availability and flexibility to perform the functions of an Ambassador.
Responsibilities of a =PR= Ambassador include:
• Represent Potomac River Running in a positive light
• Able to communicate events to other high school athletes/ teams
• Promotes events through social media, word-of-mouth and other promotional means
• Attends races and other events (i.e., participating and/or volunteering to help run/manage the event)
• Provides feedback with marketing to youth and high school athletes
• Creates new events that are geared to high school athletes/ teams and other ideas to engage this market
• Test new products, gear, shoes, apparel, etc.
• Serve on a high school panel to provide feedback and input regarding various areas of the business
• Help to organize, plan, and promote events both in and out of the store
• Attend regularly scheduled =PR= High School Ambassador meetings
• Help with branding/ merchandising ideas that would appeal to high school/ youth athletes
• Possibly meet with brand reps to discuss products, events, promotions, marketing to high school and youth athletes
• Attend and support youth outreach events and programs.