Dynaflyte 2 – T7D5N.4801
- Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Uniquely multi-functional mesh fabrication that provides support and flexibility for a secure and unrestricted fit.