– Keep an eye on your heart with wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox.
– Get more running and cycling stats than you know what to do with.
– The world is yours to explore. Navigation sensors help you find your way back.
– No matter where you go, text messages and alerts will always be able to find you.
– No more fumbling for cash. Just use your watch to pay on the go.
– Stretch battery life to the limit — go up to 14 days between charges in smartwatch mode.
– Sports Apps: Use preloaded activity profiles for trail and track running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
– Backcountry Skiing: Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing. It automatically shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
>– XC Ski Dynamics: When paired with the HRM-Pro™ chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of cross-country workouts.
– Power Manager: View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
– Write-Based Heart Rate: Optical heart rate technology gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate
– BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITOR: Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
– Hydration Tracking: Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity and your goal will adjust accordingly.
– Performance Metrics: View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
– Recovery Time: After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
– Daily Workout Suggestions: For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
– Battery Life: Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 36 hours in GPS mode and up to 48 days in battery saver mode.