– Superior Support: Compressive, molded cups with limited stretch maintain shape and keep everything in place.
– Personalized Fit: The adjustable straps and back closure provide a custom fit for lasting comfort.
– For Women Doubling Up: Women who wear two bras while running are not getting the fit, support, or comfort they need. The Rebound Racer is designed for larger cups, so in this case, one bra is better than two.
– For Pregnancy or Nursing: The Rebound Racer’s straps can be adjusted to your changing body–and easily unstrapped to make breastfeeding easier.
– For Uneven Breasts: Most women have one breast larger than the other, and the Rebound Racer’s adjustable straps allow you to customize the fit to each individual breast.