We were born to move. These adidas Ultraboost 20 Shoes were designed to remind you why you love running. The flexible outsole works with the responsive midsole cushioning for a smooth stride. A stretchy knit upper showcases adidas’ commitment to creating a healthier planet with yarn spun from Parley Ocean Plastic. It hugs the foot to provide support where and when you need it.
– The adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot for targeted support that enhances movement.
– These running shoes are made with Primeblue fabric, a performance fabric made entirely from recycled plastic material. It’s made of at least 75% Parley Ocean Plastic, which is marine plastic waste collected from beaches and coastal regions.
– Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return.
– Snug fit
– Lace closure
– adidas Primeknit textile upper
– Soft and light upper
– Responsive running shoes
– Boost midsole cushioning and Torsion System
– Weight: 11 ounces (size 9)
– Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 22 mm / forefoot: 12 mm)
– Stretchweb with Continental Rubber