– New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
– More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain.
– TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction
– Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain.
– Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
– Gaiter tab on heels secures gaiter for extra protection on the trail.
– Our new DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the Cascadia 16 cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
– DNA LOFT v2 midsole is super soft yet durable.
– Extra 2mm of cushioning adds softness.
– Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly so nothing weighs you down.