– Dynamic arch band secures the midfoot over uneven terrain.
– Cushlon midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
– Anatomical heel is rounded to roll with the ground.
– Mesh throughout the upper offers optimal ventilation.
– Flywire technology integrates with the bottom 2 eyestays of the arch band for an adaptive, supportive fit.
– Forefoot is wider than traditional racing shoes to allow more room for toe splay.
– Rubber is removed in the midfoot, exposing the midsole to enhance flexibility and reduce weight. This also prevents mud and debris from clogging the outsole.
– Weight: 7.05 oz. (men’s 10)
– Last: MR-24