– Higher, Softer, Wider: Higher foam heights provide an even softer feel. A wide, exaggerated shape at the forefoot offers a more stable ride.
– More Bounce With Every Ounce: Nike ZoomX foam is responsive and lightweight, giving you bounce with every step. Shaped like a rocker, the foam provides support for the 3 phases of a runner’s stride. It offers flexibility when your foot rises off the ground, a smooth ride when your foot is moving forward and cushioning at ground contact.
– Stability Evolved: An evolved Flyknit upper places zones of breathability where your foot heats up most. It’s strong and durable, keeping your foot secure with every mile.
– Traction, Created With Data: A waffle outsole was created using runner-informed data for traction where you need it. This info also helped guide the design and look of the shoe’s sidewalls.
– A panel at the heel is embedded in the Flyknit, providing support and stability.
– The collar is cushioned for a soft, comfortable feel.
– Weight (Men’s size 10): 11.07oz (314g)
– Offset: 9mm (Forefoot: 27.6mm, Heel: 36.6mm)