Night Calf Sleeves – WS5L30
CEP Compression Nighttech Sleeves combine our true compression profile, found in our acclaimed Calf Sleeve 2.0 and add style and safety with new reflector dots. It is important to be able to continue training in the fall and winter when the days get shorter and visibility is poor; highly reflective colored dots on the back of the socks ensure maximum visibility.
CEP Compression Nighttech Calf Sleeves feature our proprietary compression profile that is clinically proven to improve performance, and reduce the risk of injury. By increasing circulation, muscles are fueled with more oxygen and nutrients, giving you more power and control during active use, and helping to prevent overuse injuries.
High-tech compression fibers wrap around the leg over 300 times to give calf muscles maximum support and stability. This helps prevent micro tears in the connective tissues that cause shin splints. Air flows easily through the improved heat and moisture venting zone on the front of the shin, pulling sweat away from the body and reducing skin temperature up to 6 degrees Fahrenheit. The sleeve features reflective accents down both sides for 360 degree visibility.
- Progressive 20-30mmHg graduated + consistent compression contains the calf muscle and increases circulation, which helps prevent shin splints, delayed onset muscle soreness, and common overuse injuries
- The Halo top-band lands comfortably below the knee, keeping your Calf Sleeves in place, mile after mile
- Unique knit design improves airflow over the skin allows air to cool as it flows through to the skin helping moderate body temperature in warmer weather and humid climates
- Scientifically enhance performance thanks to the medically tuned compressive yarns that wrap around the leg over 300 times to provide precise compression down to the millimeter
- Because your feet are exposed, CEP Calf Sleeves are only intended for active use. Do not wear Calf Sleeves on an airplane or sitting for long durations because your feet could swell
79% Polyamide, 21% Elastane