Metcon Free – AH8141-004
This edition of the Metcon is more durable than any other. An innovative, textured print reinforces the shoe from toe to heel—so it won’t wear out before you do.
A drop-in midsole is firmer in the heel and softer in the forefoot, which provides stability for lifting and flexible cushioning for sprints and short runs.
Strong, Stable Base
A flat, stable platform helps you feel connected to the ground during explosive lifts and high-intensity training.
- Offset: 4mm
- Flywire cables offer lightweight support when and where you need it
- 6 eyelets, versus five on the previous Metcon, allow you to fine-tune your lacing for precise comfort and support
- A soft tongue provides added cushioning between the laces and your forefoot
- Heel counter reduces drag on wall exercises
- Heel clip stabilizes your foot during side-to-side movements
- Mesh on the heel and ankle help keep your feet cool
- Sticky rubber in the forefoot provides excellent traction for sled pushes
- Textured rubber wraps up the midfoot for durability during rope exercises