Structure 21 – 904701-503
The one-piece Flymesh fabric provides more ventilation throughout the top of your foot. This version of Flymesh has lighter materials that still provide strong support.
Secure Feel and Support
Combining Flywire with an internal arch band, Dynamic Fit technology provides stability that adapts to you. The top two eyelets are Flywire—strong yet ultralight cables—that work with the laces to provide more support as you tighten them. Plus, an elastic band wraps around your arch to help keep your foot from sliding as you run.
A wide, flat outsole and two types of cushioning offer stability. Firmer foam cushions the arch side of the foot, while a softer foam cushions the outer side. This creates the right amount of impact protection and stability for your stride.
- Forefoot Nike Zoom Air cushioning provides a responsive, springy step
- Firm heel structure provides support
- Rubber strip along the bottom of the shoe provides a smooth heel-to-toe step
- Honeycomb-shaped outsole pattern for traction
- Weight: 9 ounces/255 grams (women’s size 8)
- Offset: 10mm