– DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
– SUPERFEET® SHAPE: The low-profile shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
– CARBON FIBER STABILIZER CAP: The base of the insole supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer, reinforced with EVOLyte™, Superfeet’s proprietary carbon fiber & polymer blend
– BEVELED EDGE: The beveled foam edge improves the fit in tighter fitting footwear.
– FOAM PERFORATIONS: Perforations under the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breathability
– WIDER FOREFOOT: Accommodates a wider range of footwear.
– LOW-PROFILE DESIGN: The thinnest Superfeet insole.
– LIGHTWEIGHT HIGH-DENSITY FOAM: Lightweight, durable closed-cell foam delivers long-lasting comfort for tight-fitting athletic footwear
– ODOR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
– HEEL CUP: The structured heel cup helps stabilize and support the foot and positions the heel to naturally absorb impact