– A full-length Nike React midsole balances cushioning and responsiveness with lightweight, durable foam that delivers an extremely smooth ride.
– A transparent upper evokes the look of fast, while the inner sleeve and a low collar conform to your foot in a racing fit.
– A carbon fiber plate inside the midsole can shrink or expand the amount of fiber layers for maximal flexibility in your stride.
– The Swoosh sunburst graphic near the heel was created by Jeff Johnson in 1972 as an homage to the logo from the summer games in Munich. A “JDI – EST. 1972” graphic tips the hat to the founding of Nike in the early ’70s.
– An arch band attached to laces helps take pressure off your instep.
– The heel arches away from your ankle to relieve pressure on Achilles tendon.
– The outsole features rubber on forefoot and heel for added durability.