Running or walking in old shoes is one easy way to get injured. How do you know when it is time to replace your shoes? Check out some tips and tricks from =PR= staff member, Chris:
Am I Ready for a Shoe Replacement? 10 Questions to Ask Yourself:
- Are you feeling pain and discomfort?
- Are you coming off an injury or have a new injury?
- Are you walking or running more than ever?
- Are you not able to remember the last time you got a new pair of shoes?
- Are you training for a virtual race?
- Are your shoes worn out or beat up?
- Are your shoes not fitting right? Ex: too tight, too big, etc.
- Have you traded in your work loafers and heels for sneakers?
- Have you never been fitted before?
- Are you just ready to try a new pair?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it is time to think about getting a new pair of shoes. Whether you use your shoes to run, to walk, at the gym, or to run errands in, it is important that you have a fresh, comfortable pair that won’t hurt your feet. Let our team of trained experts help you today. Schedule an appointment or stop by your local =PR= store today to get a gait analysis and check out our selection.